Online Art Experience (Grades 4–6)
We have temporarily shifted our After School Art Experience to an online format in response to our closure to the public due to COVID-19.
Participating students will attend weekly online classes with instructor Pamela Viggiani, view the work included in our current online virtual exhibition, discuss the art in the show, and make their own works inspired by the exhibition.
- Grades 4 through 6 meet on Thursdays at 4 p.m.
- Due to the financial hardship many families are currently experiencing, this 4-week session is being offered at no cost.
- Supplies will be provided for each student at no charge and will be available through a drive thru pick up process at Main Street Arts on Sunday, April 19 and Monday, April 20 from 12 to 2 p.m. each day.
- Information on how to login to the online class will be provided prior to the first class on April 23.
- Class size is limited to 15 students.
Session 5 of the 2019-2020 After School Art Experience for grades 4 through 6 will take place Thursday, April 23 through Thursday, May 14.
This is possible due to donations from our generous supporters and funds from the Decentralization Program, a re-grant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State legislature and administered locally by Finger Lakes Community Arts grants (FLCAG) at Auburn Public Theater. If you are able and would like to make a donation to the After School Art Experience/youth programming, donations of any amount would help us achieve our mission of encouraging the creation of art and fostering art education in our community (https://store.mainstreetartsgallery.com/store/p4019/YouthProgrammingDonation.html).